Welcome!
Click the words below to navigate
I have moved to http://marvin-style.blogspot.com relink please
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
7:27 pm
I too lazy to blog... Juz wanna say that i saw my secondary school Chemistry teacher at Bishan MRT today! Ya... Today is a good day, hope everyday is a good day... My class rocks, my school stones, my CCA pebbles, and all my friends boulders! YEA! Tomorrow short day! Hope there will be outings!!! =) Oh ya, juz ate my dinner... Sia la, my mother bought curry chicken rice... Yuck! I hate curry! I did not eat finish la, the curry is disgusting, thats why i never eat curry---as in curry chicken etc. cuz it is urgh... Waste food but for the sake of the yucky curry, it is good... African children dun like curry, so i dun eat curry... LOL!
Marvin Wong
17
Was NYJC OG 6 and CT 0615 (First 3 months)
NYJC OG 35's OGL and currently CT0619 (For the rest of this 2 years in NYJC)
omarvino@hotmail.com