Welcome!
Click the words below to navigate
I have moved to http://marvin-style.blogspot.com relink please
Thursday, April 13, 2006
9:41 pm
CT outing today fun! Ok, lets write about this morning... Had chemistry prac lor, quite sianz la... Then its physics lect, even more sianz... Then its chemistry lect, got nothing to copy so also sianz... Just seems everything is sianz lor... Frankly, i dun think JC life suits me... I just cant seem to pick up a pen and study like what I did during my secondary school days... I prefer to study on one specific subject and not a variety of subjects... But, now poly starting lessons le, so cannot transfer... Haiz... Sianz... Purely sianz... I think i gonna fail my promos this year and get kicked out... Sianz... Physics is boring... Maths i catch no ball... Chinese is dead boring... Econs is pure blur... The other subjects not mentioned are quite ok la... So still sianz...
Marvin Wong
17
Was NYJC OG 6 and CT 0615 (First 3 months)
NYJC OG 35's OGL and currently CT0619 (For the rest of this 2 years in NYJC)
omarvino@hotmail.com