Welcome!
Click the words below to navigate
I have moved to http://marvin-style.blogspot.com relink please
Thursday, April 20, 2006
7:50 pm
Went to K-box again! This time considered an outing with 1st three months 0615 and the current 0619 peeps.. I sang 'Numb' and 'Faint' by Linkin Park... First time sang 2 songs in K-box from last time of 1 song, an improvement yea... Hope more of the peeps can go for future outings... Rap and shriek! Yea! Oh ya, today morning so embarrassing, i was listening to my CD player loudly (other people can also hear..) Then suddenly during a part when the song is at the loudest part, my CD player ran out of battery and all was silent... I was nodding my head to the beat of the music then suddenly all was silence... Got some peeps looked at me lor... So malu... Hahahaa... Oh ya, before i go off, saturday wanna go library study Chemistry for Monday? I am itching to do Chemistry! Yea... I hate other subjects but never Chemistry! Yea!
Marvin Wong
17
Was NYJC OG 6 and CT 0615 (First 3 months)
NYJC OG 35's OGL and currently CT0619 (For the rest of this 2 years in NYJC)
omarvino@hotmail.com