Welcome!
Click the words below to navigate
I have moved to http://marvin-style.blogspot.com relink please
Thursday, April 06, 2006
8:08 pm
School was ok lor... Ya, then after school, we, (me, kaibin, tian cai, gwen, hong guang, shu jia, kuei hsien and yong cai) went to eat lunch today at J8 the yoshiyona there the student meal lor... The student meal very not value for money lor, so little... I like 1min finish all liao lor... Then we went and take neoprints... Third neoprint this year... Then, we(me, kaibin, tian cai, hong guang and gwen) went to watch Ice Age2-The Meltdown... The movie was above ok la... Ya, considered value for money, not like the yoshinoya food... Then after the movie, we went to the mac at bishan bus interchange to do homework and at the same time wait for the neoprints to be 'cloned'... Then i think they hiding something from me lor... Made my heart very itchy... Oh, i noe le... I noe wad they hiding le... I dun tell you leh... I juz tell myself... Yea! Haha... Then at about 5.20pm, we left mac and go to get the neoprints... Then hong guang bought pancake, i oso buy lor... The red bean pancake very delicious... Ya, then ya... We went home lor... Sia la, my fever is back again!!! Feeling hot all over!!!
Marvin Wong
17
Was NYJC OG 6 and CT 0615 (First 3 months)
NYJC OG 35's OGL and currently CT0619 (For the rest of this 2 years in NYJC)
omarvino@hotmail.com