Welcome!
Click the words below to navigate
I have moved to http://marvin-style.blogspot.com relink please
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
8:15 pm
Today is my first day at NYJC! So cool! My OG is 6 and my house is dragon and green in colour... ROAR! I got to noe new friends!!! And coincidentally, i saw some of my primary school friends like Loyi, Irfan and Cher Sung, so cool! The school is nice and new and big! The canteen food is nice too, and has great variety like Japanese food, Chinese food, Malay food, Vegeterian food, etc. Best of all, for this orientation, we paid $20 and got two orientation T-shirts, one black and one white, a green writstband(which represents my house), and a NYJC collar pin, and lastly but not least, NYJC slingbag or sumthing like a slingbag, quite nice actually... Very exciting! No wonder many of my friends said that first three months very fun and memorable... They are very right! Yea... I just simply love it...
Marvin Wong
17
Was NYJC OG 6 and CT 0615 (First 3 months)
NYJC OG 35's OGL and currently CT0619 (For the rest of this 2 years in NYJC)
omarvino@hotmail.com